Time and Eternity
C.S. Lewis Institute - Oxford Conference, July 2002
|Time and Eternity||
1. Rejection of Historicism, Universal Evolution and the Myth of Progress (3:53)
2. Platonism and Eternal Archetypes (12:25)
3. Grace Redeems, Perfects and Fulfills Nature (19:50)
4. Predestination and Freewill (23:05)
5. Time within Eternity (36:08)
a. Time is Multi-Dimensional (36:41)
b. Change Continues After Death (42:00)
c. Salvation and Damnation are Retrospective (43:56)
d. Heaven’s Eternity vs. Hell’s (46:04)
6. Eternity and Truth (52:36)
7. Eternity and Joy (60:35)
For a tremendous primer on C.S. Lewis, including many of his most moving passages, see Kreeft's book Shadowlands.
For Kreeft's online article, see Time.